A RECENTLY REFURBISHED, UNOPPOSED AND EXTENDED ‘FREE OF TIE” VILLAGE INN & RESTAURANT FOR SALE WITH LETTING BEDROOMS SITUATED WITHIN THE AFFLUENT BERKSHIRE VILLAGE OF CHADDLEWORTH
Deposit Taken - Solicitors Instructed
- Centrally located in the heart of Chaddleworth, a lovely village on the Berkshire/Oxfordshire border.
- Lounge Bar (circa 30) with quarry tiled floors, bar servery and log burning fireplace.
- Restaurant (circa 40) offering wood flooring, beams, bar servery and views over the gardens.
- Two Excellent En-Suite Letting Bedrooms.
- Patio Terrace plus Mature Trade Gardens (circa 75).
- Commercial Catering Kitchen & Car Park.
- Two Bedroom Living Accommodation.
- Advised turnover in the region of £5,000 pw (inc VAT) with a trade split of 70% wet and 30% dry.
- New Lucrative 10 Yr ‘Free of Tie’ Lease with a rent of ONLY £16k.
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED VILLAGE INN BENEFITTING FROM AN AFFLUENT LOCATION ALONG WITH A ‘FREE OF TIE’ AGREEMENT
ASKING PRICE £19,950 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View