SUBSTANTIAL SITE: 18th CENTURY COUNTRY DINING FREEHOUSE (NOT LISTED) SITUATED IN AN IDYLLIC & AFFLUENT HAMLET NEAR BRENTWOOD & ROMFORD, ESSEX. INCLUDES STUNNING SEPARATE 3 BED BUNGALOW, TOTAL SITE AREA CIRCA 1.5 ACRES. POSSIBLE FUTURE DEVELOPMENT/CHANGE OF USE POTENTIAL (SUBJECT TO REQUISITE CONSENTS)
- Imposing 18th century inn (not listed) located in affluent location with wide catchment areas.
- Traditional and inviting Lounge Bar (circa 45+), a welcoming Public Bar (circa 20+) and a versatile and multi-functional Conservatory Restaurant (circa 30+ covers).
- Well presented with a wealth of charm and character throughout. Open fire (currently unused), beamed ceilings, beamed walls and timber pillars.
- Good sized 3 double bedroomed living accommodation above trading premises.
- Superb & valuable modern 3 bedroomed bungalow, attractive lawn & pond and with lovely country views.
- Fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Brick Paved Terrace (circa 50) and Patron’s Car Park for circa 50 cars.
- Advised previous turnover circa £480,000 (incl. VAT).
- Trade split circa 25% wet and 75% food. Undoubted potential for catering/events orientated operators.
- Situated on a site of approximately 1.5 acres of land (not measured). Possible future development/change of use potential STPP.
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE CHARACTER MULTI-FACETED PREMISES WITH HUGE POTENTIAL IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION INCLUDING LOVELY SEPARATE DWELLING. OF INTEREST TO OPERATORS/ENTREPRENEURS/DEVELOPERS
ASKING PRICE £1,150,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View