DECEIVINGLY SPACIOUS & VERY BUSY FREEHOLD/’FREE OF TIE’ COFFEE SHOP/RESTAURANT/LOUNGE BAR LOCATED IN THE HEART OF TEWKESBURY, A POPULAR MARKET TOWN IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Deposit Taken - Solicitors Instructed
- Centrally located within the historic riverside town of Tewkesbury, amongst the shops and offices.
- Ground floor Coffee Shop & Lounge Bar (circa 80) offering an inviting bar servery and wood flooring.
- First floor Restaurant/Bar/Function Room (circa 60) offering a bar servery, wood floors, beams and log burner fireplace.
- Front external Seating Area and rear Car Park for 12 cars.
- Spacious 3 bedroom Living Accommodation.
- We are advised turnover for y/e 03/19 is £496,206 (inc vat) with a trade split of 50% wet and 50% dry.
- Freehold or lucrative ‘Free of Tie’ Lease with an ‘Option to Purchase’ and a rent of only £35k per annum.
LOVELY HISTORIC BUILDING HOUSING A UNIQUE AND THRIVING BUSINESS WITHIN THIS POPULAR GLOUCESTERSHIRE MARKET TOWN
ASKING PRICE £399,950 FREEHOLD or £39,950 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View