SUBSTANTIAL AND PROMINENT FREEHOLD INN AND SELF-CONTAINED BUSINESS CENTRE HIGHLY SUITABLE FOR AU (STPP) LOCATED IN THE DERBYSHIRE TOWN OF SHIREBROOK ON THE NORTH NOTTS BORDER
Deposit Taken - Solicitors Instructed
- Located in the heart of the densely populated town of Shirebrook sitting between the M1 and A60 close to the North Notts/Derbyshire border surrounded by chimney pots and within easy reach of Mansfield,
- Chesterfield and Sherwood Forest.
- Spacious Bar area (circa 40+ plus standing) with pub games facilities and HDTV.
- Spacious Lounge area (circa 40+ plus standing) with exposed brick-built fireplace.
- Well-equipped Commercial catering kitchen with stainless steel appliances/surfaces and extraction unit.
- Substantial adjoining self-contained Business centre/Office block with private entrance housing ten individual offices and meeting rooms, Ladies/Gents WC’s, Kitchen and Storerooms Etc.
- 2-bedroom owner’s accommodation.
- Advised annual turnover is minimal with trading as a lifestyle choice only and on limited hours.
- 100% Wet sales.
- Highly suitable for Alternative Use (AU) STPP.
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A SUBSTANTIAL PROPERTY OFFERING SEVERAL ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS (STPP).
ASKING PRICE £395,000 (PLUS VAT IF APPLICABLE) FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View