A HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE AND EXCEPTIONAL EARLY 17th CENTURY INN OFFERED FOR SALE ON A NEW 10 YEAR ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE SITUATED IN THE QUINTESSENTIAL AND AFFLUENT VILLAGE OF FLAMSTEAD, HERTFORDSHIRE
Deposit Taken - Solicitors Instructed
- Traditional inn situated in the prime English country village of Flamstead, near St Albans.
- Welcoming and inviting Lounge Bar (circa 20+), a cosy Snug (circa 10+) and a versatile and multi-functional Restaurant (circa 30 covers).
- Delightful paved Courtyard Garden (circa 15).
- Impressive and versatile 2 bedroomed owner’s accommodation (currently being used as office space and function/meeting rooms).
- Well-equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Superbly refurbished with no expense spared whilst retaining a wealth of charm and character throughout.
- Advised current turnover circa £185,000 (incl. VAT) plus circa £40,000 (NO VAT) UNVERIFIED income from the franchised Café Operator. The Café element belongs to the overall business of the inn, with the financial benefits derived from the Café included in the sale of the lease.
- Trade derived from circa 70% wet sales and 30% food sales. Immense potential for catering orientated operators.
- NEW Private 10 year ‘FREE OF TIE’ renewable lease with a favourable rent.
A TRULY UNMISSABLE OPPORTUNITY TO PROCURE AN ESTABLISHED LIFESTYLE BUSINESS AND HOME OFFERING TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £75,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View