THRIVING POPULAR AND HIGHLY DELIGHTFUL UNOPPOSED INN AND RESTAURANT FOR SALE OVERLOOKING THE VILLAGE GREEN AND DUCK POND IN THE AFFLUENT NORTH WARWICKSHIRE VILLAGE OF BAXTERLEY
Deposit Taken - Solicitors Instructed
- Landmark inn sitting on the Warwickshire ridge with stunning views across Leicestershire and Birmingham nestled between the M42 and A5.
- Bar area (c42+ plus standing) with exposed beams, brick built open coal fireplace, quarry tiled floor and stunning views of the village green and duck pond.
- Restaurant (c48 covers) with exposed ceiling beams, areas of exposed brickwork and an attractive fireplace with feature built in aga.
- Dining/Function/Meeting room (c52 seated/80+ standing) with exposed ceiling beams, solid oak floor, entertainment stage and stunning countryside views.
- Grassed al fresco garden areas and a simply stunning village green and duck pond (circa 150+) ; Smoking solution ; Patron’s car park.
- Fully equipped commercial catering kitchen.
- 3 double bedroom owners’ accommodation with private access.
- Advised turnover circa £901,200 (incl. VAT) for year ending 30th April 2019.
- Trade 60% Food sales : 40% Wet sales.
- Respectable renewable brewery lease with a highly attractive rent.
- Applicants should have requisite trade experience to satisfy the landlords.
A FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A THRIVING AND HIGHLY DESIRABLE ESTABLISHED BUSINESS IN A BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE LOCATION
ASKING PRICE £75,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View