THRIVING & HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE 19th CENTURY AWARD WINNING TRADITIONAL FREEHOLD FREEHOUSE FOR SALE WITH 6 EXCEPTIONAL AA 4 STAR RATED LETTING BEDROOMS, SITUATED IN THE IDYLLIC COUNTRY VILLAGE OF HAWKLEY, HAMPSHIRE
- Thriving 19th Century multi-faceted and award winning Country Inn located in the prime Hampshire village of Hawkley.
- Traditional and relaxing Lounge Bar (circa 30) and a versatile and inviting Restaurant (circa 40+ covers).
- Wealth of charm and character throughout with open fires, oak and flagstone floors.
- Recently been refurbished and modernised with no expense spared yet retaining a wealth of charm and character throughout.
- 6 highly impressive Letting Bedrooms being AA 4 Star Rated.
- Fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Good sized delightful Beer Garden (circa 100).
- Advised current turnover circa £850,000+ (incl. VAT) with excellent reconstituted net profits of circa £140,000+.
- Trade split circa 40% wet, 50% food and 10% accommodation. Undoubted potential for catering/events orientated operators.
AN INCREDIBLY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A THRIVING AND HIGHLY PROFITABLE BUSINESS OFFERING TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £1,150,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View