DISTINCTIVE 19th CENTURY UNOPPOSED TRADITIONAL ENGLISH COUNTRY INN OFFERED ON A ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE SITUATED WITHIN THE AFFLUENT AND HIGHLY DESIRABLE WEST SUSSEX VILLAGE OF SELHAM, CLOSE TO GOODWOOD, IN THE HEART OF THE SOUTH DOWNS NATIONAL PARK
- Delightful award winning 19th Century Country Inn situated in the prime village location of Selham.
- Traditional main Public Bar (circa 20) and a cosy and versatile Dining Area (circa 12+ covers).
- Fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Superb tiered and lawned Beer Garden (circa 300-400) with a delightful backdrop setting and mature trees providing a wonderful canopy display. Marquee and Outside Bar. Patron’s Car Park for circa 20+ cars.
- Good sized 3 Bedroom Family Accommodation.
- Refurbished and modernised yet retaining a wealth of charm and character throughout whilst exuding a warm and welcoming ambience.
- Advised current turnover circa £140,000+ (incl. VAT). Trade split circa 80% wet and 20% food sales. Immense potential for catering/events orientated operators.
- Mitford Estate ‘FREE OF TIE’ lease with a favourable rent plus zero business rates.
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS EXTREMELY WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESS AND FAMILY HOME OFFERING UNTOLD GROWTH POTENTIAL AND A WONDERFUL QUALITY OF LIFE IN THIS ENVIABLE LOCALE
ASKING PRICE £85,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View