CHARACTER 16TH CENTURY ‘FREE OF TIE’ INN/RESTAURANT WITH 6 X EN-SUITE LETTING BEDROOMS SITUATED IN THE AFFLUENT DERBYSHIRE VILLAGE OF KINGS NEWTON CLOSE TO EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT
Deposit Taken - Solicitors Instructed
- Private 15 year Free of Tie Lease. Approx. 8 years remaining (renewable under L&T Act).
- Quality multi-faceted business, food, real ale & letting.
- Lovely Restaurant areas (approx. 35+ covers), full of character – exposed beams, stonework, log-burning stove etc. High quality establishment.
- 5* Food Hygiene Rating.
- Cosy Bar/Dining Area – comfortable leather sofas, York Stone floors, attractive servery.
- Excellent well equipped catering kitchen.
- Car park; external Patio/Dining/drinking area.
- Attractively furnished 6 x en-suite letting bedrooms.
- Owners spacious character s/c living accom.
- Advised annual turnover Y/E February 2020 circa £300,000 (inc VAT), split approx. 65% wet, 20% food, 15% letting rooms. Genuine scope to increase food sales.
- Good business base attracting desirable clientele.
- View the website at: www.hardinge-arms.co.uk
- Realistic asking price.
GOOD REAL ALE BUSINESS/LETTING INCOME WITH GENUINE SCOPE TO INCREASE FOOD & LETTING TURNOVER - OFFERING LOVELY LIFESTYLE, EXCELLENT LOCAL CLIENTELE PLUS TOURISM AND COMMERCIAL TRADE.
ASKING PRICE £59,995 FREE OF TIE LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE QUALITY FIXTURES & FITTINGS AND GOODWILL (EXCLUDING S.A.V).
Click To View