CHARACTERFUL 16TH CENTURY OLD COACHING INN WITH EN SUITE LETTING ROOMS ENJOYING A STUNNING RIVERSIDE LOCATION IN THE VILLAGE OF EAST WITTON IN BEAUTIFUL WENSLEYDALE IN NORTH YORKSHIRE
Deposit Taken - Solicitors Instructed
- Prominent riverside location in East Witton, Leyburn, capturing a good level of passing trade.
- Welcoming public bar (circa 18) with impressive open fire.
- Separate Lounge Bar (circa 20) with open fire.
- Intimate dining room (circa 20).
- 3 well-presented en-suite letting rooms.
- Self-contained 2 bedroom owners’ accommodation.
- Stunning large beer garden on the banks of The River Cover with generous outside seating (circa 100).
- Advised turnover Y/E January 2019 of £403,511 (exclusive of VAT).
- Trade sales split approx. 55% Wet / 40% Dry/ 5% Accommodation.
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A HIGHLY PROFITABLE AWARD-WINNING FREEHOLD BUSINESS IN A STUNNING LOCATION, AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER 20 YEARS
ASKING PRICE £520,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View