IMPRESSIVE 18th CENTURY TRADITIONAL VILLAGE INN WITH 4 LETTING BEDROOMS OFFERED FOR SALE EITHER FREEHOLD OR ON A NEW 10 YEAR RENEWABLE ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE SITUATED IN THE HISTORICAL VILLAGE OF ST OSYTH, ESSEX
Sold By Guy Simmonds
- AVAILABLE FOR THE 1st TIME IN 35 YEARS.
- Imposing and substantial 18th Century Village Inn situated in the prime location of St Osyth.
- Traditional Public Bar (circa 30), Pool Room (circa 20), Restaurant (circa 24 covers) and a versatile Snug/Diner (circa 12 covers).
- 4 superb Letting Bedrooms – 3 having ensuite facilities and 2 additional rooms on the 2nd floor.
- Impressive 1/2 bedroomed Owner’s Accommodation – Recently Refurbished.
- Well-equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen – currently franchised – See Agents Note.
- Lawned Beer Garden and Patron’s parking facilities (circa 14 cars).
- Advised turnover for Y/E March 2018 circa £364,000 (incl. VAT). Current sales are consistent with 2018.
- Trade split circa 90% wet and 10% food. Undoubted potential for a catering orientated operator.
- Offered on NEW PRIVATE FREE-OF-TIE 10 YEAR LEASE or FREEHOLD OPTION.
A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO PROCURE A WELL ESTABLISHED AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS AND HOME OFFERING MASSIVE GROWTH POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £750,000 FREEHOLD OR £95,000 ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE BOTH TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.