AN IMPOSING TRADITIONAL INN AND RESTAURANT ENJOYING A PROMINENT HIGH STREET POSITION BEING OFFERED EITHER FREEHOLD OR ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE IN THE HIGHLY POPULAR NORTH YORKSHIRE MARKET TOWN OF NORTHALLERTON
Sold By Guy Simmonds
- Prominent high street position in heart of the market town of Northallerton.
- Well presented Lounge Bar (circa 42), attractively furnished with tiled flooring and central bar server.
- Dining Room (circa 30) with functional diner style seating.
- Spacious 2 bedroom living accommodation.
- Spacious fully equipped commercial kitchen.
- Advised turnover for y/e 08/18 circa £300,000 (incl. VAT) with trade split of 70% wet and 30% food.
- Significant potential to develop a flourishing business in high foot fall location.
- Rent reduction offered in first 2 years of lease.
- Desirable ‘Free of Tie’ lease or Freehold.
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A WELL POSITIONED NEW FREE OF TIE LEASE OR FREEHOLD BUSINESS OFFERING SIGNIFICANT POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £449,500 FREEHOLD OR £40,000 ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.