THRIVING AND HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE 17th CENTURY TRADITIONAL FREEHOLD FREEHOUSE WITH 11 EXCEPTIONAL ENSUITE LETTING BEDROOMS BEING 4 STAR RATED WITH VISIT ENGLAND, SITUATED IN THE QUINTESSENTIAL AND IDYLLIC VILLAGE OF EAST ASHLING, WEST SUSSEX
Sold By Guy Simmonds
- Attractive and substantial 17th century multi-faceted English country inn situated in the prime village location of East Ashling.
- Traditional and relaxing Lounge Bar (circa 35+), cosy Snug Bar (circa 10) and a versatile and multi-functional Restaurant (circa 60 covers).
- 11 highly impressive ensuite Letting Bedrooms being 4 Star rated with Visit England.
- Good sized 3 bedroomed family accommodation.
- Wealth of charm and character throughout with a delightful open fire, beams, oak and flagstone floors.
- Fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Good sized lawned Beer Garden (circa 75+).
- Advised turnover for Y/E September 2017 circa £690,000+ (incl. VAT) with excellent reconstituted net profits of circa £160,000+. Current sales consistent with 2017.
- Trade split circa 40% wet, 40% food and 20% accommodation. Undoubted potential for catering/events orientated operators.
- AVAILABLE FOR THE 1st TIME IN 24 YEARS.
AN INCREDIBLY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A THRIVING AND HIGHLY PROFITABLE BUSINESS OFFERING TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £1,250,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.