SEAFRONT FREEHOLD INN WITH ENSUITE LETTING ROOMS OFFERED EITHER FREEHOLD OR ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE, SITUATED IN THE TOWN OF HOLYHEAD, CLOSE TO THE BUSIEST UK IRISH FERRY PORT, ON THE ISLE OF ANGLESEY IN NORTH WALES
- Traditional inn in Anglesey, located on a coastal road next to the busy port in Holyhead.
- Lounge Bar (circa 44) with open fireplace.
- Games Room with 2 darts throws and space for pool table.
- Substantial 12 bed Letting / Owners’ Accommodation.
- Catering Kitchen.
- Patio drinking area.
- Desirable ‘Free of Tie’ lease or Freehold.
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE AN AFFORDABLE BUSINESS IN A BUSY LOCATION WITH POTENTIAL TO BUILD UP A THRIVING BUSINESS
ASKING PRICE £250,000 FREEHOLD OR £25,000 ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View