HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL AND IMPRESSIVE COUNTRY INN AND RESTAURANT OFFERED EITHER FREEHOLD OR NEW FREE OF TIE LEASE IN AN ENVIABLE RURAL LOCATION IN THE VILLAGE OF ELLINGTON, CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- Very impressive Freehouse and Restaurant full of character in a sought after rural location.
- Welcoming Bar (30) with designated Dining Area (circa 16) exposed beams and brickwork.
- Restaurant one (circa 12) with a large feature brick fireplace.
- Restaurant two (circa 14) leading on to the garden.
- 2 Letting Rooms - one family room and one double room both with en-suite.
- Two bedroom Owner’s Accommodation.
- Spacious enclosed Garden with Patio Terrace Areas.
- Fully equipped Commercial Kitchen.
- Advised turnover circa £486,805 (incl.VAT) year-end January 2018 excluding revenue from letting accommodation.
- Trade split is approximately 30% wet, 60% dry, 10% accommodation.
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS OUTSTANDING BUSINESS OFFERING FURTHER GROWTH POTENTIAL AND AN ENVIABLE LIFESTYLE
ASKING PRICE £495,000 FREEHOLD OR £65,000 ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View