UNOPPOSED 19th CENTURY TRADITIONAL INN OFFERED ON A RENEWABLE FREE OF TIE LEASE, LOCATED WITHIN THE AFFLUENT CHILTERN HILLS VILLAGE OF GREAT MISSENDEN, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
- Prominent and substantial property situated in the beautiful and highly desirable location of Great Missenden; sited on a circa 1½ acre plot plus an additional circa 8 acres of woodland.
- Cosy and traditional Lounge Bar (circa 40), an inviting Public Bar (circa 20+), a welcoming and relaxing Dining Room (circa 20 covers) and a versatile Restaurant/Function Room (circa 50+).
- Fully Equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Wealth of charm and character throughout with exposed beams and superb open fires.
- Highly impressive 4 Bedroom Family Accommodation.
- Good sized Beer Garden and Car Park for 20+ cars.
- Advised current turnover circa £550,000 (incl. VAT).
- Trade derived from circa 60% wet and 40% food sales.
- PRIVATE FREE-OF-TIE RENEWABLE LEASE.
AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO PROCURE A SOLID BUSINESS AND FAMILY HOME WITH A WELL ESTABLISHED TRADING FOUNDATION AND AN ENVIABLE LIFESTYLE OFFERING TREMENDOUS GROWTH POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £130,000 FREE OF TIE LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View