BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND EXTREMELY BUSY FREEHOLD INN OFFERING LOVELY COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS FOR SALE LOCATED WITHIN THE VILLAGE OF LLANSANTFFRAID, POWYS, CLOSE TO THE ENGLISH BORDER
- Located on a good size plot within the heart of this desirable Powys village with lovely views to the rear.
- Excellently refurbished Trading Areas including a Lounge Bar (circa 50-60), Restaurant (circa 60), Dining Room (circa 20), Snug Dining Area (circa 20) & Private Dining Room (circa 16).
- Beautiful Rear Gardens offering seating for 100 along with a Children’s Play Area and lovely views.
- Separate Plot of Land with Full Planning Permission for a 4 Bed Detached House with a Garage.
- Owners 3 Bed Living Accommodation.
- Car Park & Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Advised turnover circa £718,971 (incl. VAT) year end 04/20, based on a trade split of 65% dry and 35% wet.
HIGH TURNOVER, HIGH PROFITS AND EXCELLENT REPUTATION
ASKING PRICE £695,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
Click To View