SUPERB, THRIVING AND SUBSTANTIAL GRADE II LISTED FREEHOLD INN WITH STRATEGIC MAIN ROAD LOCATION IN THE AFFLUENT & HISTORIC OXFORDSHIRE MARKET TOWN OF WANTAGE - WITH GENUINE AND VALUABLE ALTERNATIVE USE POTENTIAL
- Rapidly expanding historic market town sitting in the Vale of the White Horse betwixt Oxford, Swindon, Newbury and Reading.
- Open plan trading areas (circa 130+) with flagstone flooring, exposed wooden ceiling & wall beams, exposed stone & brick walls & glass atrium roof.
- Hugely beneficial large al fresco garden area (circa 160+) with wooden picnic benches, flagstone and grassed areas, children’s play equipment and large marquee with HDTV : Patrons lined car park (circa 30).
- Fully equipped commercial catering kitchen.
- 3 bed owner’s accommodation with exposed beams.
- Advised turnover circa £723,025 (incl. VAT) for year ending 31st September 2019 / Turnover since re-opening post pandemic is in the region of circa £17,000 (inc VAT) per week.
- Trade 60% Wet sales : 40% Food sales (Fluctuates with climate).
- Genuine retirement sale after circa 27 years trading.
- We are informed there is positive pre planning advice relating to valuable alternative use potential to create 19 flats with parking & a further 8 to 10 motel rooms with parking underneath (Subject to relevant Consent).
A HIGHLY DESIRABLE AND RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS SUBSTANTIAL INN - AVAILABLE FOR ONLY THE SECOND TIME IN CIRCA 57 YEARS
ASKING PRICE £1,575,000 FREEHOLD (PLUS VAT IF APPLICABLE) TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY AND VALUABLE SITE: OF INTEREST TO PROFESSIONAL OPERATORS, ENTREPRENEURS AND DEVELOPERS
Click To View